Thursday, October 30, 2008

Why the big spaces :-(

Well, you see, it was like this, I was looking around Google. Checked on the Adsense to see what it was all about and the next thing I knew it was on my blog, and I've not been able to get it off yet. But.... they have been after me to complete the verification message *they* said they were sending, and had sent to me - NOT that I ever received! I've gone to all kinds of help provided. Joined up with the forums; you think it, I've tried it.

So, for now, I apologize. I do not like it, but don't know what nor how to get rid of the spaces, nor the big blue ads. Wonder what they will put there after the election. At least I do like the VOTE ad that appears as a reminder. So, until I manage to get rid of them from the body of my blog (which I'm still in the revamp stage - told you I am sloooow. ) But, at least take off the week of the IVIG without my hotspot...... another bear's growl.

So much for now, and a little 2 year old to brighten your day. I'm ready for some new pictures from granddaughter. Use 'em once and I'm ready for a new one.

Playing dress-up


A real cutie full of curls



No comments: