Saturday, October 4, 2008

Whooppie!!

Hot Dog!! I do believe I'm gonna be able to do what I have in mind . . . . . at least it seems so at this point. My computer didn't crash nor fall apart, nor freeze or any of those good things. Here I go, but a bit of fun first, either Mah Jong, or some Paing Shop Pro. Maybe I could squeeze a bit of both in, or one now, and another later. My coputer feels tired, and it sounds like it is tryng o say it would like to stop for a moment and take a short rest. Short, mind you, very short. However long a restart takes. That is all. Now I have given my all today, it is time for me for a while. Aaah, but I really do love doing just about anything on the computer. You know, if I were going to get grounded as I am, I am glad that I as least had my computer skills to back me up. Wasn't I just the luckiest when I had my piano and my computer! Oh, my, how it hurts to even think about sitting at the piano now.

Well, gotta go. See you later as far as I know!

TOODLES

Striving for a world without Myasthenia Gravis

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

hRagdoll Billie, I believe you can do anything you set your mind to. Wish you were close by and could help me with my accounting issues. I have been very sad since the lasst news about Coleman. I so hope they can find a cure for him. They feel like family to me and I find myself looking for new postings. Hope you are having a good day. Love ----Jocelyn--