Thursday, October 16, 2008

It is time to go again

The time has slipped upon me. It is time to pack our bags and head for Jonesboro for my IVIG infusion once again. I've been having a little dance around with what I need to do ::lots:: what I have done ::near to nothing:: what have I been wasting my time on ::crazy little meecie behavior:: what I have been doing that has been good for me ::meeting the other *girls* from NE Ark and learning their story and what they are doing::~~~~


So there you have it, I'm not a total sloth. Oh, I just looked down at my task bar and saw a page open to "Because I Said So Reviews: Home From Glamour Reel Moments"
by Dawn Meehan, a blogger from Chicago, now a successful author due to her blog, and now her publisher Guidepost.

But this meecie is driving me crazy!! It is acting like I have picked it up backwards. It is just going all over the place, and I am having to chase it down. Grrrrrrr. I think the best thing to do is to go ahead and publish this, and begin anew, do some cleanup here, and start all nice and fresh, then see how well it performs, then. Sometimes a reboot will clear out anything in the registry or some place else that is throwing it off kilter.

Before I go, let me introduce you to Jennifer and Teresa, and you can go and get to know them, too.

I give up. My computer shut down on me, and I lost what I had done. BUT I WILL be back. It is only about 4:30 a.m.!! Maybe I need to eat something. We'll see!!

No comments: