Saturday, October 25, 2008

Home with new antibodies and scalawags

The scalawags were slow in coming aboard and joining the show this week, but when they did, they came in full force! The last day in the hospital, they were showing up, but not too very bad, and old ole optimistic me brushed reality over into the corner, thinking believing this was going to be the time I'd been looking for when they were subsiding, and not being such rascals they are known for being.

Due to their intensity, and consequently the treatment for them making me so sleepy - plus sleeping is the only time I am without them - this is going to be short today.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend. It has turned cool here, and maybe it just seems like a warm, snugly day to me. Another picture of one of the "Bopsy" twins as they are known.

Shirleen playing a very important role here.


Can Linda get all her tubing untangled?

Good nurses, both of them.


TOODLES
Striving for a world without Myasthenia Gravis

No comments: