Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Robert


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT


Robert Sears Wages
October 31, 1967 ~ October 5, 1984

Forever 16 to me, but today would have been his 41st birthday.
My, I just cannot imagine him that old.

He was killed in an automobile accident on the way to a high school football game, on the way to Walnut Ridge, Arkansas, October 5, 1984.

I have not written about him in my blog, but I think the time has come.

Not sure why I haven't, but it feels good to do so now.

We did not have digital cameras back then, so I do not have the amount of pictures that I have of the grandchildren I do today.

I have had lots of thoughts of him throughout the years, and maybe now is the time I will put them down.

I am headed to my MG neurologist right now, but after I get home, I will get back to this.

I love you Robert.
Momma


No comments: