Monday, January 21, 2008

Where oh where have you been Billie girl, Billie girl

Where oh where has this girl been? Not hiding under a bushel, nor under the sheets (except for modesty:). Flying high with my balloons (from Bankie). Beneath the tip of the needle in a syringe (wheeeeee), maybe, could be, maybe, good chance, maybe, maybe. That's where I am right now, but I am determined to post something to you at least.

Sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep....... that is where I have been, and I am afraid that is where I am headed all over again. I really did think I could fight off the sleep this time because I felt so good when I checked in one week ago today. Wow! One week ago! It doesn't seem that long, on the other hand it does feel that long, and maybe even longer. Hopefully, I am homeward bound today. I am ready to go. Ready to see my babies, my kitty kat babies. There was a rumor going around that at least one of them had taken to curling up on my bed some. Maybe she'll be found waiting for me there.

Hey! This feels good, being back at the computer. Just posting this for now, and back with details in a bit. I don't like being away from here! So, let me so get *organized* and bring my thoughts together. Have something I saw that I might want to try on my blog, but not sure if if I'll ever find it again! HaHa That's me!!

Toodles
Striving for a world without Myasthenia Gravis

No comments: