Sunday, April 27, 2008

The first day of the rest of our lives

Then, the Beginning

Now, Sunday, April 27, 2008, is the first day of the rest of our lives. I know. It is such a simple statement, often repeated by many, many times over, but I make it here, full of more than I could ever comprehend.

That being the case, there is nothing more I can write about it other than just stating that fact. We will just have to wait and see what comes.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008, Jim will have his robotic prostate cancer surgery. That is the day of this week around which things will revolve. After this . . .

Please stay with us.

Keep coming back to check on us.

Keep us in your prayers.

We appreciate each of you.

I will keep you informed as the days progress.


Toodles
Striving for a world without Myasthenia Gravis

No comments: