Monday, May 11, 2009

Tried and tested

These feet can only walk two steps, with the second step being very iffy.

The right leg is very weak, very useless. Will any therapy help it? Will anything help it. What's in store for me with it? They say "Iquiring minds want to know." Well, this inquiring mind would really like to know some answers, but it is futile for there are no answers. .

Some appearance of bleeding again, and with it more pain that is harder to get under control. Today has been a day totally spent in bed, and with the perc not getting the job done (where oh where has morp gone?). There is *sediment* in my catheter tubing where it should be clear (declared by a nurse). My blood sugar has been more erratic yesterday and today, too.

That's it for today, May 11, 2009. Where is this year going, and so fast.

Want updates by me as I report them? In the side bar, where it says
Tell me when this blog is updated enter your email address, and you will get a notification just as I publish it. I have another post that will give you all the ways that you can get in touch with me. It helps me for people to visit me, to email me, to call me. Please, will you be one?




No comments: