Sunday, November 30, 2008

Come meet my ragdoll

You have seen me using "Ragdoll Billie" and might have wondered why in the world I have chosen that particular nick to use. It comes with the Myasthenia Gravis as a descriptive example.

Without proper treatment that is how we can be, and there have been a few times that I have been that limber, you know, flopping arms/legs, loose neck/head, especially on
the day at the dentist. "Oh, Mom, no legs have I!" At that very moment in time I fully understood the *ragdoll* example. In fact, right now I am having trouble typing because my arms/hands are so weak and trembling when trying to use them. Those muscles hurt then afterwards. That is the MG. It does not cause pain per se, but from overextended muscle use. It is just SO hard to obey the STOP sign. I have gone and come back to this point, with a light snooze in there, and my arms/hands do feel better, but the strength will not last long. My legs are similarly affected, but I am not up on them very often. :(

Ya know what that means, don't ya? Means more rest, especially with an appointment with Cauli in Jonesboro Thursday, and then - are you ready for this? Another lithotripsy Friday in Memphis at Baptist Hospital! We just spread the joy and $$ all around.


She enjoys company so I will leave her here with you to play while I go ahead to tend to other things. Come back to visit another time, won't you?

Now I just need to find some music for her (and me, too). I did a little special *dressing* to her to make her my own, and I just love her to pieces.

She is liable to show up any ol' place, at any ol' time, so keep your eye out for her!

Oh! She looks much better in full size as all of the photos do, so, as always, click on her so you can see her true beauty.

Um, I have also found a friend for her, too, so look for the friend one day, too.


Well, ladies and gentlemen, here she is after looking high and low, *My* Ragdoll!



No comments: