Friday, May 9, 2008

Mama's home!

Mama is home and been checked over and welcomed by all four babies.

The twin torties and the Siamese rushed to love me, and to get loving, but the elder black and white one went about re-staking her claim on me and on my chair. She didn't like it having been around a dog.


I have just realized we are going to have to have a family picture made. How do you gather four cats together for a photo shoot? I'm open for ideas! Putting one together with PSP or PS might be the only answer.

Missie Nicole playing with my balloons Bankie gave to me when in the hospital one time. She is balanced on the headrest to my chair, grabbing and biting the ribbons to the balloons. Sometimes, she would even jump out for them. None of the others ever tried doing this. Um, does Missie need some more, Papa?



Toodles
Striving for a world without Myasthenia Gravis

No comments: