Friday, August 22, 2008

I hate being in this bed!

It is miserable being in this bed where I cannot move around! It is not the bed's fault, except for being such a soft mattress causing me to sink down, and I do not have the legs and arms to push myself upward, and I just keep siding downward. Mine is an air mattress, pumping air throughout every five minutes, but I swear, I do not feel the air moving through it as it used to do. It is supposed to be good for preventing bed sores, but I don't know, I just don't know. I'm also not supposed to be lying on my back, either, and that is where I keep ending up, and whenever I put my hand down to get up, it just sinks down. Again, not firm like it used to be. I must be doing something wrong. Whatever it is, I've got to figure it out, because I literally cannot move around in my bed. How can that be good for me? I dunno.

Jim has been scanning old pictures, and I think they might look pretty good amongst all these new babies. Be on the lookout!

In the meantime, here is Alexander making things bright and cheerful.
He's a beauty isn't he?
This is using digital graphics on a cell phone picture.


TOODLES
Striving for a world without Myasthenia Gravis

No comments: