Monday, July 21, 2008

Big changes comig up!

It's coming down the line. My first infusion at the for now nameless infusion center in Jonesboro except the name of the hospital, St. Bernard. A week from today, Monday, the 28th. Call it big time nervous time. There is not one thing to know to expect other than that they begin it at 8 a.m. Do they do the paper work after I get there, after, or is it already done with information from Cauli's office? Ahaaa... maybe we could find out more while we are over there tomorrow. That is when I am having my two spinal MRIs, and my blood work.

Jim just mentioned checking how much he might be able he could do before hand while there tomorrow. He wanted to see how much of the paperwork registration he could get done for the infusion center. That would be nice. I'd love to see it. To actually see *and* talk to one of the nurses would be even better, but . . . I think I'll feel much better after just going to get the MRIs and lab work done. Soon it will feel as comfortable as it became at St. Francis - Bartlett. I'll take my little red camera, wear my sharp red sunglasses, and take down all I can. It's movin' on time for now, though, but I'll be back as soon as I can be, and hopefully with more, and good news of comfort.


TOODLES
Striving for a world without Myasthenia Gravis


I accidently copied this twice in some places, so if you read doubled, sorry. That is just one, or two, or however many places I missed cleaning it up.

No comments: