Monday, January 26, 2009

Third day home after surgery

All I can say is I am glad I am I am inside right now with all the blustery weather surrounding us. We are due some freezing rain later tonight. Brrrrrr. Things are still going well with me post-operatively. I definitely can move about much better. My myasthenia flared considerably, but I feel it is coming back down to normal - hopefully. I am wearing an eye patch for the first time in a looong time. Not 100% of the time, but it helps.

This was my third day at home, and the day I was due to remove the outside bandage. No problem there. It didn't even hurt. ;-) So, everything seems to be coming along very nicely I think. I'm able to move better than I have in so long, and maybe that is going to even increase. Wouldn't that be nice if it even increases. Hopefully, I'll feel like talking more today, and will not need my myasthenia restorative sleep.

TOODLES

No comments: