Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Nothing is wrong with my keyboard after all . . .

. . . it is all *MY* Myasthenia Gravis. I just did some testing, and found out that my arms/hands are so weak that I cannot press with my left hand, and with the way I need to press with my index finger of my right hand. That is welcome news because I do not want anything to be wrong with my computer. THAT is a lot of money I do not want to use right now. It is also something I know will get better with a bit of time, sleep, and meds. Already, I'm still able to be awake more today, and the Mestinon is more effective as I am reducing the dosage back down. Confidence. That gives me more confidence in my recovery.

The surgical site is a bit more tender today sans dressing, but I know this is only temporary once I get used to it. Good news is alway good to get isn't it? Have a good day!


1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Glad you are able to get around better. Just remember "Never div up". With God all things are possible. I am telling myself that as I tell you. I'll be glad when I get through the 10 days with tis extra blood pressure medicine. It keeps me dizzy for most of the time. We have some serious wether here today. Same storm you all have. Every thing is icy and it is cold. High twenties. Love you girl.Jocelyn