Monday, June 1, 2009

Prayer lighting the way


Upon the turbulent sea of my life, there is only one constant, and that is God through prayer. God is my only answer, and it is He whom I turn to, and know that all things are working together through Him whether I understand them or not. Whenever I give a big sigh, I do my best to turn it to Him, and not try to understand why. That is as it is this morning. My wants are not always deemed my needs I guess. Is "no" always from God? Just wondering. Do I sound mystique? Not meaning to; just don't think giving the details of what I'm questioning is prudent. I'm just saying I'm not sure we should always sit back and be passive. But..... I'm not always that good about being active either. I think waiting with more prayer is in order for today. Your prayers are appreciated, too.

Have a good day!

No comments: