Monday, June 9, 2008

Getting things ready to go

This is the week that we move out again. Jim has surgery Wednesday, then goes to Jimbo's Thursday following his discharge from the hospital. I move down with Debbie and Mark.





Everything we could think of has been happening the past few days. I was supposed to be going in for my IVIG today, but that has been denied me. Yeah, I cried when Dr. Saeed told us about it. What a shock! I first started writing about it, but no luck. Couldn't do it. Put it aside.




Saturday morning I got word of the death of my closest uncle. I knew it was close for him. He was a person who, if things were happy, he just made them happier.

It just seemed that a whole lot of stuff was happening for me at the same time. I was trying so hard to take care of my blog, but just could not finalize anything the way I wanted it to be.

I wanted to write about the IVIG mess that has been going on. Maybe better after things settle. It was all in my head, but I just could not get it to be right.





I hope everyone enjoyed softball over the weekend!



Toodles
Striving for a world without Myasthenia Gravis

No comments: