Monday, September 8, 2008

It's been one crazy week

Well if a picture is worth a 1000 words, then I'm choosing to say a lot about one part of my week in Jonesboro for my IVIG. It depends on how I am feeling as to how much description I give when this finishes uploading, and I'm happy with it since it is only my second video to make. I have been pushing myself to get things up-to-date here, but think I may have to get my body up-to-date before I can do all of that since that entails a lot. The easiest part was taking the pictures and doing this. Even if I do not get to describe it, ahem, the pictures speak for themselves I hope! My birthday was on Wednesday of the week of my IVIG, August 28th, and they surprised me. Jim was my wonderful photographer. There is *still* much more to that week, and one or two of the days since then, most notably my lithotripsy.

I just viewed my video (again), and can see things I need to work on in the future, but not too bad for a first timer of this sort. A few did not publish the way I wanted them to do, but ::smile:: I'll take the credit!!



Either I have done too much since the IVIG and it is the myasthenia, since the lithotripsy, the right kidney loaded with stones is bothering me, the urethral caruncal, the herniated disk, is the source ~ which, if any of the above is the source, but I've really been feeling too bad to bring myself up to doing very much here, and I do hope you will forgive me, but I will be back here. Without anything else the myasthenia will give me a life like this, but then you add all these other things, and we get excited when I am bright-eyed as I was Saturday and able to go to my family's reunion. Then the bottom fell out again! No surprise, just need to find the source. I do have a few little cuties I can use if need be. Callie has provided me with one or two. Oh, yeah! She's quite a girl!

I'll go now and check this out as best I can, hoping not to find too many errors. Well, I looked at it more objectively, and there are a few things I would like differently, but it will pass for tonight. It was a wonderful surpise they pulled on me. Oh, the cake was a piece of diabetic angel food cake!

TOODLES
Striving for a world without Myasthenis Gravis

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

way to go Ragdoll Billie. Liked the video. I don't know how you get all of these things done. I am glad you felt like going to the family gathering. Hope you had a good time. It's always good to see family member that you haven't seen in a while. Bet the food was good. Hang in there. You seem to be doing good.
--Jocelyn

Billie Wages said...

Thanks girl! The reunion was GREAT! I think they love Jim more than me! That's what I used to say about Mama. Guess it's nice when family loves the one you're married to, huh?

I'm so aggravated because I worked late last night to get the results of my neurosurgeon up here, and blogger it did not make it, so check again later today. Grrrr.

Thanks
Ragdoll Billie