Thursday, April 30, 2009

He Leadth Me


HE LEADETH ME

In pastures green? No, not always.
Sometimes He who
knoweth best
In kindness,
leadeth me in weary ways
Where heavy shadows be;

Out of the sunshine warm and soft and bright,

Out of the sunshine into darkest night.

I oft' would yield to sorrow and to fright

Only for this: I know He holds my hand

So whether led in green, or desert land I trust;

Although I cannot understand.


HE LEADETH ME

Beside still waters? No, not always so.

Oft' times the heavy tempest round me blow

And o'er my my soul the waves and billows go.

But when the storm beats wildest, and I cry
Aloud for help, the Master
standeth by and
Whispers to my soul: "Lo, it is I."

Above the tempest wild I heard Him say:

"Beyond the darkness lies the perfect day;

In every path of thine I lead the way

So, whether on the hilltops high and fair

I dwell in the sunless valleys, where the

shadows lie...what matters, He is there.

And more than this: Where 'er the pathway lead

He gives to me no helpless broken reed,

But His own hand, sufficient for my need,

So where He leads me I can safely go.

And in the
blest hereafter I shall know
Why in His wisdom He hath led me so.

Author unknown

Where He leads me I will follow,

Where He leads me I will follow,

Where He leads me I will follow,

Follow, follow, follow Him.




No comments: