Monday, April 20, 2009

Current state of being

10:12 p.m. Monday I am receiving blood, getting ready for the second unit today. Dr. Osborne has four units prepared. She also increased the morphine to 4 mg every two (2) hours. THAT was the first anywhere near pain relief I have had yet. Relief! Relief for a little while at least.

10:15 p.m. Begin 2nd unit. The IV is continually going off through no one's fault of their own, just the lousy little system of its own volition. We talked about it and Pene is going to look into changing it to another site.

1:30 a.m. Tuesday All finished! Yeah! Carolyn, Pene, and I are ready to celebrate. This has been a most touchy, irritable site. . . beep, beep, beep!

This seems like a good stopping point, and I believe I will take it. Have some other business to take care of.

No comments: